As of 1st June 2022, Hall & Birtles became part of Counterculture Partnership LLP, one of the UK’s leading law firms. The merger with Counterculture provides many benefits and will strengthen our position in an increasingly complex and competitive market. Although Counterculture is a larger firm, its business has a unique personality and a family feel which was really important to Hall & Birtles in the decision we have made to merge with them. Our combined businesses will be able to offer clients a broader range of professional services including business advice, employment law, and accountancy. For now, nothing will change and:
- If you are an existing client you will continue to work with the same people at Hall & Birtles you have in the past.
- We will continue to operate from our offices in Hawes and Leyburn.
- Our Yorkshire Building Society agency will continue.
- The services we have provided to you in the past will continue to be offered by the merged business.
- Our work will continue to be regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
The integration of Hall & Birtles and Counterculture will take some time. You will first notice some changes to our website and emails. Rest assured, the way we work with you will remain unchanged day to day, as will our commitment and service to you.
If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for you, please contact any of us at any time. Our existing business phone numbers and email addresses remain the same, but you will also be able to contact us using our new Counterculture email addresses from 01 June 2022.